THE 56TH ANNUAL FALJC SEMINAR September 23 through 25, 2019
CALLING ALL FEDERAL ALJ’s
The Annual FALJC Seminar is the one opportunity each year to gather with your fellow ALJs from across all federal agencies. Take advantage of exceptional educationaI and networking opportunities. AlI 2019 attendees will receive the new FALJC lapel pin.
“Please consider joining ALJs from across the Federal Government to attend our conference in Colorado this September. Our speakers hail from law schools from both coasts and both Colorado law schools as well as Federal Judges and ALJ colleagues. 1. 9 hours of Ethics CLEs have been approved by Colorado Supreme Court. I hope to see you in Colorado ! ”
David L. Welch, ALJ
First Vice President, FALJC
YOUR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Attendance at the Annual FALJC Reception and Gala Dinner on September 23, 2019, with featured speaker Arizona Chief Justice Scott Bales, newly installed Executive Director of Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System
- Two full days of seminars, conversations and networking related to current ALJ topics and issues. AGENDA
- CLE credits for both days of the conference: Colorado : 12 CLEs with 1.9 Ethics/Indiana 10 CLEs with 2.0 Ethics
- Attendance to the annual FALJC Membership Meeting (members only).
- Buffet Breakfast and two snack breaks on September 24 and 25, 2019